Regular servicing is an important way to protect the investment you have made in your caravan or boat.
A good service history has many benefits including:
Ensuring reliability of your caravan or boat.
Maintaining a high resale value for your caravan or boat.
Most importantly it keeps you and your family safe.
Melbourne Leisure & Marine service centre have the expertise and technology to give you the best quality service. Our team will keep your caravan or boat operating as it should and help you make sure your time with your family is safe as well as fun. At Melbourne Leisure & Marine we aim to be a one-stop-shop for all your caravan and boating needs.
Our services include:
- Servicing and repairs to most make and model caravans
- Servicing and repairs to most make and model outboard,sterndrives and inboards
- Fully equipped workshop including all special equipment & tooling
- Genuine spare parts & guaranteed workmanship
- Insurance claims and repairs
- Trailer servicing and repairs
We Custom Fit-out and Install all types of caravan and marine Electronics & Accessories
- Caravan hot water service
- Air conditioning
- Manual and electric awnings
- Solar panels including regulator and batteries
- Gas bayonets
- GPS & Depth sounder
- Marine Radio (VHF and 27MHz)
- Bait Boards
- Wake Towers & Accessories
We also facilitate:
- Fibreglass repairs and modifications (Transom replacement, Re-sprays, Gunwale replacement & Fibreglass fabrication)
- Canopy, upholstery and boat covers.
- Alloy boat repairs
- Rod racks
- Professional boat detailing
- Gas and plumbing
- 240 Volt fault finding and repairs
We specialize in everything Jayco from log book serving, warranty repairs and all insurance work.
We have a combined 25 years experience in everything Bayliner.
We have specialist knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of all major motor manufacturers especially Mercury,Mercruiser.
We offer competitive service rates, genuine spare parts and guaranteed workmanship.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Friday 8.30am – 3.00pm
Saturday By appointment only
Caravans and boats need to be serviced even when they’re not being used.